Old January 27th, 2005, 12:51 AM

Default Sandals Halcyon

Of the 3 Sandals properties, I would suggest the Sandals Halcyon for a
variety of reasons:

It is the quietest of the 3.
The buildings are spread out in a flat area.
If you want to explore the Regency or the Grande, it is only a 15
minute shuttle to either place.
The playmakers, bartenders, waitresses actually talk to you on a
personal level.

If you get a chance to go, be sure to meet Estelle at the grill, visit
Agnes at the Mirage bar, try to snorkel, and go on the jeep safari.

When they say all inclusive, they mean it. In seven days, I only
needed to pay for 3 things - a massage for my wife and I, the jeep
safari, and a phone call. Be involved in the activities. Try
Kimono's. You may just meet people that you want to hang out with for
the rest of the trip or keep in touch with for a lifetime.