Old October 25th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Kenny

Default China Air vs Korean Air Help needed

I flew Korean Airline a few times after it got shot down by the old USSR, it
wasn't bad, I was just keep looking at the screen to make sure we didn't fly
too close to USSR.

I never flew China Airline so I don't know.

Kenny

"Doug T" wrote in message
.com...
I will be flying out of LAX and I have the opportunity to go with China
Airlines to Bangkok for $605. or I could go with Korean Airlines for $665
(both including taxes).

I found out that Korean Airlines will give me 11,000 frequent flyer miles

on
their program. I am not sure if China Air has FF miles for that fare of
$605.

I need help finding out which airline would be better for the trip on
comfort, food, entertainment on board.

Any suggestions helping me make this tough decision would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug