Old March 24th, 2007, 04:05 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Skookum

Default Pearson Airport-Downtown Options?

Just a final note - I took Mark's advice and travelled both ways on
the combo of the 192 bus and the Bloor subway to and from the city via
kipling Station. It worked very well. Turned out that one of the
people at the same conference I'd been at cabbed out and was on the
same flight home. She spent $50 and arrived 15 minutes before I did
with my $2.75 fare. And it would have been closer except someone had
collapsed in the Kipling sttaion and the ambulance tied things up a
bit around there. I highly recommend this way to get in and out of
Toronto and thank Mark and others for their help.