Old December 30th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Dorothy456 Dorothy456 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Vegas Don, in Vegas! View Post
On Oct 26, 12:24*am, QX wrote:[color=blue][i]
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:47:43 -0700 (PDT), "Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!"

wrote:
On Oct 25, 9:16*am, "Runge 124" wrote:
Ala Moana upscale ?
Didn't notice that when I ate at Bubba Gumps...

"- Bobb -" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...

I wonder if *Obama entourage will bring this up today ?

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/loca...-welfare-money....

[color=green][i]
The list includes $12,433 spent at the upscale Ala Moana shopping center,
$3,030 spent at a group of gift shops next to Jimmy Buffett's Beachcomber
restaurant on Waikiki Beach and $2,146 withdrawn from ATMs on the island
of Lanai, home to a pair of Four Seasons resorts and little else, the

When I was there, we preferred Pearlridge Shopping Center in Aiea.
Totally enclosed & the cinema that was always freezing inside.
That would be 84-88.

Does anyone know if the old family still has the watercress farm
taking up space the mall developers would love to have?

desert now

Have a great day, and wea da slippahs! No fea wear in da opala slippa
and leave wit da new one, eh! A hui hou!

Don
This article was very interesting, hope the thread owner to contact me to my mailbox, we do friends, thank you!