Old February 21st, 2013, 08:12 PM posted to [email protected],rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default That 'panacea' of Socialized medicine coming to USA? Royal Darw...

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Name the hospital, Evelyn...why did you avoid the question? Back up
your statement or else it cannot be believed!

I didn't "avoid" anything - I was simply relaying information. I have
only once sought "emergency" care (at Banner-Boswell, which IMO ranks
near rock bottom and will never see me again) I can only vouch for the
fact that before they would even LOOK at me, I had to provide them with
my insurance information.