Old January 30th, 2009, 05:13 PM
wsebastian wsebastian is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennygrean View Post
Crazy About Kenya is a hip and happening website for people who want to get an insider perspective on the destination.**You can chill to jazz, hip-hop, reggae and soul fusion on the websites duke box – a group of talented Kenyan musicians bringing the destination to life…
It is still going to take some time before I can finally plan a trip to Kenya and this is because I am unable to get some good company with me. In fact there are so many people who are eager to accompany me but I am not able to find any one of them who would be equally capable of such a trip.