Old May 18th, 2017, 04:09 AM posted to rec.travel.air
MacFarland

Default Which major carrier to choose: United, Delta, and American all seemto have issues

For those of you who fly a lot, in light of all the problems for UAL and Delta at least, which of these three airlines seems to be the best for those of us who can only afford the cattle car I mean coach section? Are they essentially all the same or is one notably better. I'm sure individuals will have differing perrspectives because YMMV. I am still hoping for an overall indication. Are there any of these three that you would definitely warn against at this time? Thanks.