Old September 11th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Me

Hans-Georg Michna wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:35:15 +0100, "andrew"
wrote:

I would like to go on my first safari. There seems a wealth of knowledge in
here I'm glad to say.

Andrew,

I don't see any first question, but my personal choice to go to
Kenya is June. (I visit Kenya about once a year.) That is the
time of year when most lodges offer low season prices, but the
weather is usually fine. Also there are fewer tourists, which is
an advantage.

Hans-Georg

We also went in June. It was not crowded, and the animals were
plentiful and easily seen. The weather was nice, and bugs were not a
problem (except for the giant spider in our shower at Samburu...)

www.johnheather.com/africa.html