Old April 6th, 2006, 12:43 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean

Default Cancun family club med village

[:I]Look what I have found on this club med agency website.
http://www.holiday-discounts.org
What about this? [8D]
TRAVEL BOUTIQUE NEWS
Village of Cancun will finally reopen on November 11 2006
Club Med is happy to announce that Cancun will be a "Village for
Everyone." On November 11, 2006 it will reopen as a 4 trident and will
be the latest addition to our collection of upscale, luxury villages.
Kids of all ages are welcome, but there will be no special activities
or programs for them. We are confident that these changes will bring a
new and exciting feel to the village.
05/04/2006