Old December 7th, 2007, 04:21 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

Default As a result of my innate decency and sense of fair play

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:57:54 -0800, mrtravel wrote:

:Ken Ehrett wrote:
: On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 05:29:45 -0800 (PST), Lumpy PotatoHead
: wrote:
:
:
:I've decided against posting kencrim's military "career" on a
:website. The copies are easily available to anyone who cares to send
:for them, but I'm not sure what my liability would be if I put them up
:on the internet. So, actually, it's nothing about my character, other
:than I'm being prudent. hehh.
:
:
: Translation: "I have nothing on him and never did, however if you'd
: like to be stupid enough to contact me via snail mail all you'll
: really get is my infamous "beaver shots" and a follow up surprise
: visit to your home where I will peer thru your mail slot and do other
: creepy things until you have the police take me away".
:
:
:If the into is the truth, then Potatohead can post it where they damn
:well please. However, if it is false, they are not protected whether
:they post it or give copies of the false statements to anyone asking for one

Karen Anderson aka Potatohead claims she filled out a few forms online
and now has Ken's " military record" ie: DD 214. She doesn't have
it and it's illegal for her to get it. Period.

Karen is a well known habitual stalker who has completely lost touch
with reality and you should beware she has stalked more than a half
dozen men online, and has traveled across the country to bang on
doors to meet them. Engage at your own risk.