Old January 15th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Oren Almog

Default Planning tips for a trip starting from March

I will be departing to SA around march 10th and i need tips about how
to set up my course to the suit the weather found is SA. I know March
is'nt the ideal time for departure but this is what i've got and i'll
have to deal with it
I am planning a trip of about 8-9 months and i hope to cover as much
as possible without feeling that i am rushing things. Tips for a
genral route through the countries is what i am looking for right now,
as well as information about where NOT to go (i.e the weather does not
welcome you here).

Thanks ahead
Oren