Old March 22nd, 2005, 01:41 PM
Charles Kooij

Default Cairns car rental

DRSAP wrote:

Need to rent a car for 4 days from 2 April in Cairns. May consider
a 4 x 4.

One place I've been told to try is Cairns car rentals
(http://www.cairns-car-rentals.com/). I stress that I've not tried them
myself, it's merely a third-party recommendation.

Any good offers going please and what things to watch out for when
signing the contract?

No different to renting a car elsewhere. Just make sure that you look
the car over fully in daylight with the rep and make them aware of any
damage or defects you find. Make sure that they make a note of anything
you find.

If you do end up taking a 4wd with the intention of taking it offroad,
make sure that you read the terms and conditions carefully. I've seen
4wd rental agreements that effectively forbid you from taking it
offroad.

ck

--
http://homepage.mac.com/charles.kooij/PhotoAlbum3.html