Old November 21st, 2007, 08:20 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

Default Guest House/Bed&breakfast in DELHI INDIA!

"Doesn't Frequently Mop" wrote in
message ...
On the particular moment of Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:50:12 +0530 in
relation to Mary's disappointingly immaculate rumpy pumpy, "William
Black" put forth:

"Stem sells" wrote in message
Where can I find information on a guest house/paying guest/B&B/sublet
for 2-4 weeks in New Delhi/Delhi (location is very flexible, provided
that it's close to Delhi), with a A FAST
AND RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTION IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME. I've
tried to find this information on the NET, but without much success.

Delhi will not provide a fast reliable home Internet service because it
suffers from 'load shedding' and the power is off about 4 hours in 24 at
reasonably random, but usually known to the locals, times throughout the
day everywhere that doesn't have its own generator.

Home ADSL is growing in India but currently new accounts are taking about
seven months to be actioned.

I get about 256K on my ADSL, but that's in Bombay where things are a bit
more advanced and the power doesn't go off at random intervals, well,
not
more than once a month...

I'd like to know, just what are you doing there in India?

Not being cold.

I'm retired.

--
William Black