Old January 6th, 2005, 03:33 PM

Default Are you planning a vacation in Rome (Italy)?

We are an American based company specialized in providing lodgings
(Bed and Breakfast locations and apartment for vacation rentals) in
Rome, Italy.

Why not check us out before deciding where to stay the next time you
visit the Eternal City? We created our website to serve the English
speaking tourist, and our staff includes an American who has lived
many years in Italy and an Italian who is living in the United States.

We offer only the best selection of Bed and Breakfasts and Apartments
available, hand-picked and personally controlled by us, with English
speaking hosts.

We are also member of the Better Business Bureau.

Here is the address of our website:

http://www.BestInRome.com

Thank you for your time, and we hope to have a chance to serve you.