Old September 19th, 2003, 10:41 AM
Jason

Default Travel-route suggestions for Australia?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:46:45 +0000, Hallvard Tangeraas wrote:

The main "problem" for me is that I really don't know much about
Australia, and because of this I have a hard time figuring out a
suitable route. Since I haven't been there I don't know what would

I've written up my last 4 trips on my website, which should give you some
idea of typical places that backpackers visit. I dive a lot, but there's
plenty of non-scuba stuff too. I did a 5 day trip to Ayers Rock, King's
Canyon and Palm valley with Sahara Tours last time which I'd thoroughly
recommend.

I think you'd also be advised to get hold of a copy of a guidebook like
Lonely Planet and have a read through it.

Jason

--
See http://www.scuba-addict.co.uk/ for Caribbean trip reports
including Cuba, Grand Bahama, Barbados, St Lucia and Mexico