Old March 9th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Paul Cardoza

Default RCCL implementing fees for Johnny Rockets

On 09 Mar 2004 22:51:05 GMT, (OcnGypZ) wrote:

Subject: RCCL implementing fees for Johnny Rockets

Well.... let's make everything free onboard.. shore excursions, too.

Entry level inside cabins $2200 per person double, 3rd and 4th $1200 per
person.

Entry level outside cabins $3000 per person double, 3rd and 4th $1200 per
person.

Entry level balcony cabins $3800 per person double, 3rd and 4th $1200 per
person.

Everything will then be free onboard and there will be no more complaining
about nickel and diming, gratuities.. what is included and what is not.

The $3.95 goes towards staff gratuities.. just like the charges in the fine
dining venues.

People are just too cheap to throw a couple of bucks per person towards the
wait staff in the casual dining areas.

Babette

Well if my cabin cost is going to double if I don't pay the
$3.95/burger, I'll pay without complaining!!!! ;-)