Old March 10th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Grey Wolf

Default RCCL implementing fees for Johnny Rockets

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:25:45 -0500 (EST),
(DaFlaBear) wrote:

This will affect families with children more than others.
I always thought it was a greasy spoon, (HEAVY on the grease).
They do have great Malts and Shakes though, but we ALREADY had to pay
for them.
Don't forget they tried this fee thing early on and it was a failure.
They went back to it being free (except for beverages).

Grr! We just read a year 2000 review of Voyager and were thinking
"yay! I'm sure glad they're not charging for Johnny Rockets any
more!" We like a burger or grilled cheese now and again, and
especially if our "fine dining" is not so fine.
Just our luck, they had to go and implement this just before our
cruise. I guess we shouldn't have been so positive.

Bah Humbug (or would that be Bah Hamburger),
David