Old March 11th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Arthur

Default Diamond Princess Arrives at LA! (Attention: KTLA Viewers)

Ray Goldenberg wrote, in part::

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Princess and thought it would be of
interest. I am looking forward to being on her tomorrow. If you have
missed any of my news' postings, they are available on my web site.

Hi, Ray.

Should have realized you'd be on that initial sailing. My TA (who got
us on the 3/27 Diamond) will be on it as well.

Thought about posting the following in its own thread (and may yet do
so), but decided to put it here. Those of us who have access to KTLA will
want to watch the Morning News between 7 and 9 Pacific time tomorrow
morning. They will have a segment on the Diamond.

Arthur (1/13/03 Coral Princess to the Canal, 6/2/03 HAL Volendam to
Alaska, 3/27/04 Diamond Princess)

--
There are no x's in my true address.