Old May 5th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Edward

Default Question about Journal Square Neighborhood

Hi, I am going to start my job in mid-town Manhattan and considering
living in Journal Square in Jersey City because of the lower rent.

But I have heard of some bad saying about crimes and neighborhood of
Jersey City, so I am wondering if Journal Square is part of the bad
neighborhood.

I understand that Jersey City is large and the neighborhood is better
for the areas close to the Hudson River. But can anyone tell me that
what's the safe neighborhood and what's the neighborhood to avoid in
Jersey City? Your help/information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ed