Old November 30th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Rita Daggett

Ask you doctor whether there's any reason not to take Malarone.
Then get one pack of Malarone and read the instructions for
prophylactic use. It will probably say that you should begin to
take it one or two weeks in advance. (I forgot which.)

Its two days before you enter the malarial region and continue a week (I
think) after you come out (one of the reasons I preferred it - you dont have
to take it so long for a short trip)

For the exact time it is anyway safer to read the instructions
than to ask here. There may be a new variant or the instructions
may have been changed, so better read them. They are clear and
unambiguous.

but I agree with the above advice too!
--
Rita Daggett