Old July 15th, 2006, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.misc
B Vaughan

Default Chirac warns of 'African flood'

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:03:01 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Hooverphonic writes:

if the population is going up there will only be less to go round and
they will remain in poverty, with wildlife and environment suffering
the consequences.

Correct. That's the problem with overpopulation anywhere (including
on the planet as a whole).

Except that Africa as a whole (aside from certain cities) is not very
densely populated.

--
Barbara Vaughan
My email address is my first initial followed by my surname at libero dot it