Old May 24th, 2013, 07:47 AM
nparamesh nparamesh is offline
Banned

I know few hotels in Varanasi, have a look

Hotel Siddharth (3 star)
In Sigra Area

Hotel Surya (3 star)
Address: S 20/51, A-5, The Mall Road Varuna Bridge

Hotel Hindustan International (5 star)
Address: C-21/3, Maldahiya

I'm not sure whether these hotels fit with your needs. I would suggest you to check some travel websites like Wego Hotels to see the hotels lists along with the pricing and rooms range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giumak View Post
Hello, I'm going to stay in Varanasi (India) for afew days. Does anybody
know a good, not too much expensive, well located hotel? Contacts for rooms
reservation?
Suggestions, experiences about visiting Varanasi ?

Thanks

Giumak :-)

--
www.beppequarta.it