Old August 5th, 2010, 05:15 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
- Bobb -[_2_]

Default thanksgiving in Naples,FL

"K" wrote in message

news wrote:
In november we go to florida and on Thanksgiving day we are in Naples.
Is ther something to do than?Where can you get a good Thanksgiving
meal?Every thing is welcome.
Ina from Germany

Ina,
here is the FOOD section in the local newspaper.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/lifestyles/food/
I did a search but I think too early for this year's advertising.
There are stories there mentioning past years ... you can search there.

Also , Tripadvisor is a good site for local info. I use that a lot when I
travel.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum...s_Florida.html

Try these as November approaches for updated info.

If money is no object - then there's always the big hotels - the Ritz,
LaPlaya etc have such meals but I wouldn't know the prices for 2010. check
their websites. Reservations needed ?? how far in advance ?