Old March 26th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Mxsmanic

TourLeader writes:

About insurance, i suppose you've got your private one.

Private insurance won't cover carriage provided by a professional guide.

I'm not competiting Taxi, Agency or Organized tour.

Nevertheless, certain of the services you propose (transportation,
purchase of tickets) are regulated. To engage in them you must fulfill
the same conditions as other professionals engaged in them.

I propose something new, that does not exist.

There are already a fair number of individual tour guides in Paris.