Old September 12th, 2006, 11:01 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Keith Sayers

Default vancouver to sydney

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:40:45 -0500, Ken Pisichko wrote:

If you fly from Vancouver try to bypass the USA (even Hawaii). I
understand that folks going through Japan, Hong Kong etc don't have to
put up with such searches and STILL have safe travel.

Correct - last year I flew Sydney - Taipei - Vancouver with no
problems and when I later crossed into the U.S. on a Greyhound bus
they made a big fuss over immigration - eyes, fingerprints, passport,
face, etc, but never looked at luggage.

Keith Sayers, Canberra, Australia
Mail : 6 Clambe Place,
CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615