Old July 19th, 2009, 05:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
peter

Default Celebrity Offers Travel Agents Free Measles Vaccination On EquinoxPre Maiden Voyage!

John Sisker wrote:

"peter" wrote in message
To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information/press release from the trades/USA Today
and thought it may be of interest to this newsgroup as well.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/cruis...=68494750.blog

Nice lead-in. Now, if only you were a travel agent, then you would be
allowed to include your signature line as well.

John

Well uh Sissie, I am allowed to include anything I want to include. And,
just like you, I am a travel agent, at least judged by your standards.
My sales volume is about $45,000 p.a. Just like in your case it consists
exclusively of cruises I book for my wife and myself. Unlike you, I am
not interested in other people's business and therefore I don't need to
lower myself to spamming like you do. Too bad you weren't on the Equinox.