Old November 27th, 2003, 05:47 PM
mrtractor

Default Remember horse racing??

I've only done it once before this time and the last time was on Holland
America's Noordam. Have they stopped this on all their ships?

MrTractor
"Ebbtide" wrote in message
No not on Celebrity or HAL - too conservative I suppose. Like I said, I

was
on the Norway last year and they did not have it.
I have been on 3 NCL cruises in the past and have not seen it.
I saw it in the old days!!! - Oceanic, Emerald Seas, World Explorer

Cruise.

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , Ebbtide
wrote:

Do they still do that on some cruises? I haven't seen it !!!

On Princess they have it. I watched the race on Island Princess a few
weeks ago. I have also seen horse racing on RCI ships. I don't recall
it on Celebrity but maybe I just didn't notice.

--
Charles