Old November 3rd, 2006, 03:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

wrote:
We decided to buy our first cruise:
place - Caribbean, time - December, we found too many nice cruises and
now we are confused what is the best for us? We need some help....

Ship: Your age... do Voyager. Lots to do onboard, and the food is good
enough. The downside is you might find later cruises to be too small a
ship for you after a monster like that one :-)

Length: I don't know how anyone could have a bad time on a cruise!
After a few days, you're wishing it could last at least two weeks! So
personally I'd take the longer, but seven days is okay for the first.

Cabin: I can't go without a balcony. Just to look at the stars and
moon in private and listen to the water going by.

Kev