Old February 3rd, 2006, 07:18 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default AA economy seat pitch.

"Robert J Carpenter" wrote in message

"Lansbury" wrote in message
It was 31", than they had the more room in coach and increased it to 35".

They then put back the seats they had taken out and are now claiming, on
their
web site, their seat pitch is 33"-34". Is this an accurate figure or has
it
gone back to the original 31".

The AA 757s I rode to and in the Caribbean last May must have been 33-34".
Plenty of knee space. I've had knees-in-seat-in-front experience on
United 747 and the AA 757 had a lot more space.

Or it did til they got rid of "More Room Throughout Coach." They're the
same 31" as everyone else now.