Old February 3rd, 2006, 07:51 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default AA economy seat pitch.

"Jeff Hacker" wrote in message
m...

"Robert J Carpenter" wrote in message

The AA 757s I rode to and in the Caribbean last May must have been
33-34". Plenty of knee space. I've had knees-in-seat-in-front
experience on United 747 and the AA 757 had a lot more space.

Or it did til they got rid of "More Room Throughout Coach." They're
the same 31" as everyone else now.

My lastest AA 757 experiences were four segments in May 2005. Please
explain your contention that they have 31" pitch. Other airlines such
as Southwest have more than 31" and I've ridden them recently and it's
true.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Produc...s_americas.htm [Which I
think is old data before AA went back to denser seating.]