Old September 28th, 2006, 02:00 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Mat-in-France

Default I research informations about Australia and i can talk you New Caledonia

Hello,

I'm french.
I don't speak very well english, but i research information about
Australia. I find this country is very beautiful. This summer, i came
in the airport sydney and i did the city circle a night. But, i
remained just a night because i went to New Calédonia. Calédonia It's
a very good country. If you want information about this country, i can
give you. I stayed one month this summer. I love Pacific. That's why i
would like go in australia.
I want to know the best places which are visited in australia, how many
time i need for visit the country. Can we leave to the adventure and
camp, rent a car, how much is it for three weeks ? There are inns of
youth ?

Thank you.

Bye !!!