Old December 10th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Benjamin Smith

Default Navigator of the Seas - My Thoughts

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Charles wrote:

In article , Tom & Linda
wrote:

2 Story bar that looks like something out of Harry Potter. I guess it
would work depending on the rest of the surroundings, but on this ship
it looked out of place. It was just SO different from everything else.

The Dungeon is the disco. Usually one of the most hopping spots on the
Vogager class ships. You probably were in bed when all the action was
taking place there.

I see you know Tom well, when the disco would be hopping, he would be
outside watching the stars(grin).

That's true, with his GPS. But he wouldn't be in bed. Tom also reads a
lot on cruises.

Ben

sue