Old December 10th, 2003, 12:35 PM
D Ball

Default Navigator of the Seas - My Thoughts

Tom & Linda wrote:
I was in cabin 9692, port side. You may be in the same cabin on the
other side. Good location IMO.

Only problem with places like Schooner bar was the smoke cloud hanging
in the air.

Get a sunscreen with Parsol, minimum SPF 30. I like the PreSun Gel. I
find that it doesn't run into your eyes during the day. Parsol provides
both UVA and UVB protection.

--Tom

Tom,

Thanks for the follow-up. Yes, we have the exact same cabin, starboard. And
as I read the paragraph description you wrote to Craig, I noted the mention
of partial shade. I missed that last time. Whoopee! That's the best news
I've heard--my fav balc yet was the half shade/half sun Caribe deck balcony
on the Dawn Princess.

Thanks for the Parsol tip. I had already discovered it--I'm a fair, freckled
red head. Well...those hairs *were* red!

Diana