Old September 25th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Dave Baker

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:47:11 -0500, (Miguel Cruz) wrote:

The one crime to be worried about in KL was, and continues to be, the
outrageously idiotic behavior of the city's psycho drivers.

Speaking of which, I just came back from Mid Valley - going along the
Federal Highway & turning up to the left onto Jalan Kuching in the right of 2
lanes turning left at the roundabout which is no longer a roundabout.

All of a sudden this little Kancil that had been cutting in & out of lanes
further back came flying through from the very left of 3 lanes to turn right,
scraped all down the side of my car, then stopped in front & threw a can or
maybe an air freshener at me!

So, if you see a Kancil WLB1591, keep out of his way - my wife referred to
the driver as a "samseng". If that is Malaysian for idiot, then I agree.

Dave

The email address used for sending these postings is not valid.
All replies to the group please.