Old September 25th, 2004, 12:02 PM
SemanKilat

"Dave Baker" wrote in message
: On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:47:11 -0500, (Miguel Cruz) wrote:
:
: The one crime to be worried about in KL was, and continues to be, the
: outrageously idiotic behavior of the city's psycho drivers.
:
: Speaking of which, I just came back from Mid Valley - going along the
: Federal Highway & turning up to the left onto Jalan Kuching in the right
of 2
: lanes turning left at the roundabout which is no longer a roundabout.
:
: All of a sudden this little Kancil that had been cutting in & out of lanes
: further back came flying through from the very left of 3 lanes to turn
right,
: scraped all down the side of my car, then stopped in front & threw a can
or
: maybe an air freshener at me!
:
: So, if you see a Kancil WLB1591, keep out of his way - my wife referred to
: the driver as a "samseng". If that is Malaysian for idiot, then I agree.
:

yes Dave, your wife is right.. that is a samseng. Not worth pursuing these
perpetrators. Unfortunately there are still many who drives like that.

: Dave
:
: The email address used for sending these postings is not valid.
: All replies to the group please.