Old July 31st, 2007, 03:52 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.travel.asia
Xeno Lith

Default NEWSGROUP PERSONALITY

gernot almen wrote:
"LarbGai" wrote in message
ups.com...

same bull**** as earlier

please, take your vendetta to a place the sun doesn't shine. You're anoying.

They go beyond annoying. They are positively destructive. I have lurked
here for a long time, posting occasionally, and I have watched the other
posters slowly dropping away. Soon these fools will have this newsgroup
all to themselves. I have no doubt that is their aim.

I remember another poster they used to harass. Can't recall the name but
he no longer posts and has not done so for quite a long time now. These
posters have never made a single useful post in all the time I have
lurked here and I suspect that isn't going to change any time soon.

Asking them to take their vendetta elsewhere is futile, they have no
other life!

Xeno