Old August 1st, 2007, 01:16 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.travel.asia
Chabon 19

Default NEWSGROUP PERSONALITY

On Jul 31, 9:52 pm, Xeno Lith wrote:
gernot almen wrote:
"LarbGai" wrote in message
oups.com...

same bull**** as earlier

please, take your vendetta to a place the sun doesn't shine. You're annoying.

They go beyond annoying. They are positively destructive. I have lurked
here for a long time, posting occasionally, and I have watched the other
posters slowly dropping away. Soon these fools will have this newsgroup
all to themselves. I have no doubt that is their aim.

sanip

Xeno

Then do tell us - why you don't post more? I am sure you have also
interesting facts/stories or whatever to bring? If I check what you
have posted, I can see that this year you had exactly 1 post in SCT -
and that was the one above.
If each of us would bring something, we could have an interesting
group - but that would mean to give the lurking up?

Looking forward to a few of your posts - thanks in advance!

Chabby