Old June 17th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Mildred Savalier

Default Bahia Principe Tulum advice?

Straws

In Mexico the straws are paper and very small
This sounds like a stupid idea I know but 99 cents for a pack of straws sure
helps the Pina Colada go down.

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.

"Steven Goodman" wrote in message

Any more ideas on other practical stuff to pack? Im starting an excel
list of stuff.

An insulated water bottle. Things will get warm really fast, so you
want something big and insulated to put water, soda, etc in.

Some kind of hat or head covering.

Athletic shoes, I have met lots of people on beach vacations who don't
take athletic shoes, and then decide they want to play hard court
volleyball, or some other sport, and don't have any real shoes. If you
have cloth (not leather) that you don't mind getting wet, those are good
for all kinds of stuff.

Steven Goodman