Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Dessert Review... The Chocolate Bar in Westfield

On 4/1/2008 11:37 PM Tom K plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said:
We took Penny (my shaggy golden retriever) for a walk in Westfield today...
so we stopped at "The Chocolate Bar" - the gelato place Brian K. recommended
for our get together later this spring.

WOW... fantastic. We split a pistachio gelato. It was quite exceptional.
Best gelato I've ever had. Penny even got to lick the cup when we were
done.

I'm sold.

The shop has about 6 small tables inside, and 2 outside... probably can
handle about 20 of us, or so.

It's also got all kinds of chocolates, brownies, chocolate covered
strawberries, cappuccino machine with different coffees, etc.

Good call, Brian!

--Tom

Thanks Tom. Part of the credit goes to my sister, Karen. I didn't know
gelato from Baskin Robbins. When she came to visit, we walked past it.
Karen convinced me to go in with her to have a taste. I've had a gelato
jones ever since. :-)

--
________
Brian M. Kochera