Old November 28th, 2008, 09:52 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
[email protected]

Default CABS Car hire South Africa

CABS Car Hire South Africa is an independant, customer driven, car
hire company, we are able to offer some of the best car hire rates in
South Africa. Our car hire pricing is all-inclusive, and there are no
nasty hidden costs. Our nation-wide presence ensures a friendly and
efficient CABS Car hire member is able to meet you at any major
airports in South Africa, providing you with the personal service and
the individual attention that you deserve. At CABS we live by our
motto 'Customers Appreciate Better Service', and eagerly strive to
provide the discerning traveller with a pleasant and hassle free car
hire experience.

Our car hire fleet

At CABS Car Hire we are able to offer excellent choice to our
customers. Our car hire fleet has a vehicle to suite everyone, from
economical and low priced Toyota corollas to people carriers such as
the Volkswagen Quantum. We also have a high end range of luxury cars
such as BMW and Mercedes vehicles to hire.

Visit http://www.cabs.co.za