Old May 1st, 2018, 05:53 AM posted to rec.travel.air
John Levine[_3_]

Default STL transfer

In article ,
MacFarland wrote:
Hi,

I've never been through STL. I'm looking at booking a flight and while I'd rather go direct, United has a new game
since I last flew with them and it offends me. So I'm looking at Delta. The Delta itinerary includes a 45-minute layover.
How big is the STL airport? How much running will I liekly have to do to get from one Delta flight to another? Thanks.

Delta's flights all come into the A concourse which isn't very big.
You may be bored but you are not likely to do much running.

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",