Old October 7th, 2007, 08:39 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
tile

Default Airasia to Manila

Alfred Molon wrote:
Was thinking of flying with Airasia from Kuala Lumpur to Manila and
from there on the same day fly to Japan. Flights would be:

Air Asia:
Kuala Lumpur LCCT(KUL) to Clark (Manila)(CRK)
28 Oct 2007 AK 32
Departs 0720 Arrives 1115

Philippines Airlines
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Departu 14:50 Manila, Philippines - Ninoy Aquino International,
terminal C2
Arrival: 20:10 Tokyo, Japan - Narita, terminal 2

which in theory leaves three hours and a half to get from Clark to
Ninoy Aquino. Is this enough time?

(I'm flying through Manila because on the way back I'll make a stop
there).

It will take about 1.30 hours from Kuala Lumpur to LCCT.. there are plenty
of buses from the main terminal in Kuala Lumpur.
This LCCT is about 70 kms from the town.. and it will cosy about 30 dollars
by taxi
If I well remember. about 4.50 dollars by bus ( there are two or three
companies doing this )

do not forget Kuala lumpur is muslim.. so alcohol is hard to find or
expensive.
a Bier costed me about 4 to 5 dollars in the shops !!!
and many restaurants did not let me drink it to avoid complaints from other
customers.

On the other hand. Air asia was almost perfect.
I did
Hanoi Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur bali ( as you suggested if I well
remember )