Old April 14th, 2008, 09:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Beth Peace

Default Harwich to Heathrow this summer

Our ship (Jewel of the Seas) rolls in to Harwich at 4AM, and we'd LOVE to
catch a 12:15PM non-stop flight home from Heathrow, but I'm afraid it's too
early. We're not planning on using cruise transfers, but as a reference
point, they recommend not booking anything earlier than 1PM when using their
service.

It would save us 9 hours of travel time (and about $75 each)...but of course
we don't want to miss the dang flight. How long does it take to get off the
ship and get to Heathrow? We want to take the train to Harwich on the way
out, but maybe a car service on the way back? Anyone done this? There's 4
of us, one bag a piece.