Old December 27th, 2007, 06:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron

Default no life rings on Radiance of the Seas upper outdoor decks.

Thus spake Chrissy Cruiser :

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:49:57 -0800 (PST), Warren wrote:

On Dec 26, 2:58*pm, "
wrote:
I just saw a 20 minute video of Radiance on the travel channel. They
showed the upper decks from all angles. No liferings at all up there.

Ok, I'll play along.

So, mister"fact" - exactly what do you think would happen if you
tossed something off the top deck of Radiance while she's at cruising
speed?

Warren

What's the wind like?

Minimum 22 kts. According to my little anamometer on the Rhapsody, it
was 25 knots a little to port. So those starboard rings would have
been totally useless.
--
dillon

I used to think the horse's name was Bob.
And the angel's name was Hark.