Old December 11th, 2011, 03:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air
David Horne[_2_]

Default Aer Lingus ex Shannon- preclearance for US flights?

I'm trying to find out if they do this. It would be nice as we have a
three hour layover there on a MAN-SNN-BOS flight this Saturday. There's
no information on the airline website, though they mention it on certain
flights out of Dublin. I did post something similar and didn't get a
clear answer then... maybe someone has flown SNN-BOS on Aer Lingus
recently? Strange there doesn't seem to be a single mention of it on Aer
Lingus or the airport's website... which makes we guess they don't offer
it.

TIA

David

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)