Old January 21st, 2013, 01:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

Default Marathon Delphi, Greece Top Three Travel Experiences?

On 1/21/2013 4:06 AM, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:56:54 -0600, Dan Stephenson

I am in love with Britain, but, my, Greece is so special. If only it
had British weather, it would be perfect! I hate the Greek sun, it is
brighter than any other sun I've experienced. It must be all the light
colored rock at the sites I visit, reflecting the sunshine.

If Scotland had Greek weather it would be perfect too.

If Scotland had Greek weather, I'd wither.