Old August 21st, 2004, 09:13 AM
RayC

Mary Jane Meyerson wrote:

I don't know which of those press releases Ray posts you have been
reading, but the ones I read are 90% advertising fluff. It seems to me
that if Carnival or Princess or NCL were to have one of their
employees post the SAME ad copy on rtc, you and everyone else here
would be screaming SPAM at the top of your voices. But if Ray does it
for them, suddenly it's OK with you. Kind of a double standard, no?

I agree that Ray has been very helpful to many, but to overlook the
obvious is just plain stupid. If he wasn't getting something out of
posting all those blatant ads, he wouldn't keep doing it.

JMHO

MJM

He is getting something. He is getting known as a helpful
person. There are others in the group get known also ... as
whiners, complainers and trolls.

Just my $.02

--
Ray Contreras