Old August 20th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Mary Jane Meyerson wrote:

I've been reading this group for almost a year now and have a
question. Why is Ray Goldenberg the only travel agent allowed to
advertise with blatent ad copy like this? It seems as though if
another travel agent were to do this, 50 people would be calling for
his or her head. Yet Ray gets away with it.
Seems like a double standard to me.

I don't know if you mean his signature lines or the press releases
that he posts. The signature line is within what is allowed by the
rec.travel.cruises charter. The press releases he posts are very
informative, appreciated by a lot of regular posters here and on
topic. IMO Ray is a very valuable contributor to this newsgroup.

sue