Old September 21st, 2009, 06:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
James Silverton[_3_]

Default New aircraft design has rows of passengers sitting face-to-face

William wrote on Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:29:45 +0100:

Hatunen wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:06:41 +0100, William Black
wrote:

Tofu wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/ar...el-option.html
No lap straps, no TV, no way to deliver food or drinks, no
way to get to a sick passenger...

Food? Drinks? You haven't been paying attention to the latest
developments,
have you?

I just fly in them...

If I don't get offered free food and drink I find another
airline...

Unfortunately, you may have to travel first-class to do that on many
routes. I like saving money as much as anyone but is that the only thing
that matters? The arrangement does not look particularly safe for
turbulence or an emergency landing.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland