Old November 25th, 2005, 02:48 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Second question from newbie: ATM usage in South Africa

"G.F." wrote:

Nice to tell the newsgroup such a long story, bur where is the question?

Sorry about the length of the story, but there really was a question
in there (perhaps too long to read before replying?).

From your story I presume you would like to know if there are
sufficient ATM al around South Africa.

No, that wasn't the question.

We visited SA beginning of 2004 and found more than sufficient ATM's all
over the country. Certainly in all the major villages.

That's nice, but still leaves my question unanswered.